Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beach Vacation 2010

I have been coming to Hilton Head for vacation since i was a kid. My parents bought a time share with a Marriott condo when i was in middle school and we have been coming every year since, sometimes several times throughout the year. I LOVE it here!!! I love that I get to spend vacations with Noah doing the same things with him that I did as a kid. In fact, just today we took a bike ride all the way to the south beach just like i would do way back when. So much fun!!!

Today we took advantage of the beautiful weather and Nathan, Noah, and I spent some time at the pool and beach!! We are bummed Allen couldn't come with us this time since he has to work but we are getting enough sun for him!!



Archbishop is a trooper for sure. He likes to hang out in the shade but sure enjoys the beach view!!

Noah was a champ at the boogie board!!







Since Allen isn't here, I had to brave the ocean and help Noah on the board...



On our bike ride, we say a gator right near the bike path...

0 comments: